The meeting will be held on the 12th of June 2019 at the Danish Utility Regulators offices in Copenhagen.
The meeting is arranged by NordREG as a follow-up to the meeting 25th of October 2018 in Stockholm on the joint Nordic initiative of monitoring and increased transparency of cross border capacities and practical capacity calculation.
• Current capacity calculation practic
- Mitigating measures/initiatives to reduce reductions in cross-border capacities due to the Swedish West-coast cut (Svenska Kraftnät).
- Illogical cross-border flows.
• Flow based– the capacity calculation methodology for the future.
• TSOs presentation of a new format Quarterly Capacity Report.
You may find the agenda here
Target group: Stakeholders and other participants participating in the meeting 25th of October 2018 and other interested parties
When: 12th of June 2019 09:30 – 15:30
Where: Danish Utility Regulators offices, Carl Jacobsens Vej 35, 2500 Valby Copenhagen
Registration: Please sign up for the meeting before 31st of May 2019 by e-mail with full name, organization and advise us on any dietary requirements you may have to