NordREG follow-up meeting on Cross Border Capacities June 12th 2019 in Copenhagen
NordREG would like to invite stakeholders and all other interested parties to a follow-up meeting on cross border capacities in the Nordic region
The meeting will be held on the 12th of June 2019 at the Danish Utility Regulators offices in Copenhagen.
The meeting is arranged by NordREG as a follow-up to the meeting 25th of October 2018 in Stockholm on the joint Nordic initiative of monitoring and increased transparency of cross border capacities and practical capacity calculation.
• Current capacity calculation practic
- Mitigating measures/initiatives to reduce reductions in cross-border capacities due to the Swedish West-coast cut (Svenska Kraftnät).
- Illogical cross-border flows.
• Flow based– the capacity calculation methodology for the future.
• TSOs presentation of a new format Quarterly Capacity Report.
You may find the agenda here
Target group: Stakeholders and other participants participating in the meeting 25th of October 2018 and other interested parties
When: 12th of June 2019 09:30 – 15:30
Where: Danish Utility Regulators offices, Carl Jacobsens Vej 35, 2500 Valby Copenhagen
Registration: Please sign up for the meeting before 31st of May 2019 by e-mail with full name, organization and advise us on any dietary requirements you may have to